RSS Feed

Cover Reveal: Secrets (Crystal 6)

August 8, 2015 by Dayo Benson

secrets5The cover for Secrets (Crystal 5) is finally ready!!

I’m so excited about this book because you get into Juda’s dark mind for the first time, and it was a challenge to write from his POV. He’s tortured, troubled and constantly second-guessing himself because he doesn’t know if he’s acting/thinking in a ‘normal’ acceptable way or not. Since meeting Crystal, he is desperately away of his abnormality and it’s a struggle for him.

It shouldn’t be too long now before the book is ready. Here’s the description:

Two unlikely people. An undeniable passion. A devastating secret.

Two passions consume Crystal: vengeance over the SOT, and love for Juda. Nothing may ever come of either.

Juda feels connected to Crystal in a way he has never felt with anyone before. But a devastating secret holds him back. Crystal may be the most forgiving person he’s ever known, but even she would never forgive him if she finds out what he did.

Some things are best kept secret.

But can he live with himself if he doesn’t tell her?

7 comments »

1. Donielle says:

Hey Dayo,

I’m beyond excited to see and read that book six is on its way out the door!!!!! I have read and own all of your books and it’s awesome to know that when I have my “me time” I’m still learning of Gods faithfulness toward us through your writings. However I do wish to own the Crystal series as hard copies, is that possible?My husband and I moved to England last October so if you ever decide to have a book signing please let me know. Thanks again for the small get-always.

• Dayo Benson says:

Ooh welcome to England πŸ™‚ I do plan to release all my books as hard copies sometime. I’ll let everyone know when I get around to doing it. I’m so glad you’re enjoying my books. God bless.

2. Ursula Fikelepi says:

Hi Dayo. I enjoy your books and own most of them as ebooks. When is Crystal 6 coming out? I’ve just finished 5 after reading the series over 3 days. Really want to know if Juda becomes saved and he and Crystal enter into a relationship. Your books have helped strengthen my faith and realise the power I have as a child of God.

• Dayo Benson says:

Hey Ursula, it should be out this month. It’s currently with my editor so it just depends on when she finishes. I’m glad my books strengthen your faith πŸ™‚ x

3. Vivian says:

Hey Dayo
    Is the guy on the cover supposed to be Juda?
    Cause that’s almost exactly how I imagined him. Hope you’re doing well and that secrets will be out soon πŸ˜“
    Vivian

• Dayo Benson says:

Yes, it’s supposed to be Juda. Glad he’s just what you imagined. He’s not how I imagine Juda at all but it’s hard to get images of people that are exactly what you have in your mind so he’ll have to do πŸ™‚ Yes, Secrets will be out soon. To be honest, I thought I’d have it back from my editor by now. She says she’s going to try and have it done this week. I can’t wait to get this book out and see what everyone thinks of Juda and his dark mind πŸ™‚